TF2: Nicshe TF2: Nicshe

Sorry for the blam and half-star, but I didn't like this much.

Change in Emotion Change in Emotion

People do video game stuff, short animations & random stuff all the time on Newgrounds. No offense, but this is "Nothing too new or interesting".

Dahakka responds:

It seems you have me mistaken for somone who says thier work is new and interesting.

The F*ck?! The F*ck?!

Just like how HotDiggedyDemon made comedy gold from the saying "Aw, s%&t" alone, the person that made the parody song and you made the question "The f@*k" funny. The animation wasn't bad either. I give a 4 on the "save or blam" scale and 4 stars!

Sig and Tessa: Order up Sig and Tessa: Order up

I was honestly expecting to say that this is "Nothing too new or interesting", but I was kind of surprised. The voice acting was good & the animation was decent. I like it.

stop motion boredom stop motion boredom

I didn't like it. Why was there only music? Why did the dragon barf? Why is the dragon white(No racism jokes intended)? Why is the animation putting more emphasis on the stop in stop-motion more then Rankin-Bass specials? Why is the framing inconsistant? I've done random things before, but I try to have something in it.

JellyJubJubs responds:

Apologies for the poor animation quality. This work was actually never supposed to be posted but I thought its still something so I did it anyway. Like I said, my actual purpose was just to test my old camera. I wasn't really focusing on the animation or what happens in it. Although I must say that I did try to make it look nice, but the half buttly made model just kept falling apart haha. Hopefully that explains the huge suckish frame gaps. I hope you stick around to give me more critiques on stop - motion in the future and see if I've yet to improve.

Lego Batman - Riddler Lego Batman - Riddler

It was okay. The animation and camera movement were decent and I did get one or two chuckles, but the voice acting and lip sync could use a little work.

Ball Ball

It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either. Good effort.

iPhone 5 Ad Parody iPhone 5 Ad Parody

I love it! Plain and simple.

Nightmare Preview Nightmare Preview

I don't know what to say. It was a short preview. Most previews are at least a minute long. 2 out of 5 stars for an unusually short, unusually quiet preview. Sorry.

Edgy Teenage Angst Music Edgy Teenage Angst Music

Look, man, if you want to get a higher rating from me, try making something that doesn't look like a 5-year-old's live action movie. Sorry.